22.04.2013

Happy Birthday Marcus!!!!

I wish you, our wonderful Skipper Marcus, all the best for your birthday! Thanks for sharing your trip with me and everyone, who comes/is/was onboard and for sharing your beautiful, sooo well maintained Alita with us and for always caring for all our security!

We just had a wonderful fish dinner, (actually brithday breakfast german time ;- and here dinner the day before) with a Mahi Mahi who decided yesterday to come and sacrifice himself for this dinner. Actually I wanted to make a cake for Marcus, but the waves keep kicking us, and everything you want to prepare, side to side around. So having cooked dinner I have enough of this right now...So, next time we're at anchor, I will bake the cake.

We're a good day before reaching Ducie Island - 167nm east of the island. I don't know yet if we can really stop there. Some bad weather is coming up, so we might just have to continue the almost 600nm all the way to Mangareva. The good news: they have hot spots with internet there and we have already bought an hour each for internet access and people we met said it's quite fast. We'll see. I hope to be able to Skype a bit there and send pictures.

So long.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen